File transfer steps
In case tranSMART stores the Browse files on application server (and not in a MongoDB database), ICE can be used to load files in Browse tab.
In data type selection, click on “File transfer”. After a moment, the tree from the program explorer will appear in the work zone.
Choose remote folder
This step allows choosing a folder in tranSMART Program Explorer tree to load files into it.
Click on a folder in the tree, then click on the "Choose selected folder" button. When a folder is selected, it is displayed in orange in the tree.
This step allows selecting local files to load them into tranSMART Browse tab.
- In the new work zone, click on the “Browse’ button and choose the files you want to transfer in your file browser.
- Click on the “Add files” button
- You can remove files or add other ones. When you are fine with the list, click on the “Load files” button.
This step allows monitoring the file transfer progress. A transfer can be cancelled by clicking on the 'Cancel' button.
- In about five minutes, the files will appear in the tranSMART interface.
- ICE User Guide v1.4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8lizkKDeaKhMWZBWnlnODVEQW8/view