Data input requirements:
- Both one and two selected cohorts supported.
- Multiple numerical nodes.
- Categorical nodes are optional.
To create a graph, drag multiple numerical nodes from the same folder, containing a measurement performed at multiple time points, in the Fetch data step. The graph shows the average and error for both subsets at every time point. Adding categorical nodes provides boxed information per individual.
In the bottom of the screen a control bar is shown that contains:
- Drop down to set the type of statistics to display: mean vs median and SEM vs SD
- Tick boxes to evenly space timepoints, Smooth graph, and User weighted events
For the line graph to model your data correctly, the nodes in the concept tree have to be arranged in a specific way. All nodes that belong to a single subfolder in the concept tree will be displayed in a single graph. If nodes originate from different subfolders, then multiple graphs will be shown. Like so: