As a tranSMART User Administrator, your responsibilities include the following tasks:
- Adding new users to the tranSMART access list
- Granting permissions to users through role assignments and access rights to private Analyze studies
- Creating user groups, and assigning these groups access rights to private Analyze studies
- Creating and mapping user roles
- Setting up security for private Analyze studies
This chapter is intended for tranSMART User Administrators only. Other users will not be able to see the controls or perform the tasks described in this chapter.
In addition to performing administration tasks, you, as a tranSMART User Administrator, are a tranSMART super-user with access privileges to all tranSMART data sources, including all Analyze studies and both public and private gene signatures. You also have access to the tranSMART access log.
tranSMART user administrators are assigned the role