The Dalliance Genome Browser allows you to visualize genomic data, compare genomic variants between different patient cohorts, compare different types of genomic information, and compare the data with public genomic information, such as COSMIC variations.
To view tranSMART data in the Genome Browser:
- In Analyze, open the study of interest, or open the Advanced Trials folder to run an analysis of data from multiple studies.
- Define your cohort(s) as described in Defining the Cohorts.
- Click the Genome Browser tab to display the data in the Genome Browser:
- Optionally, to add additional data from the study data, drag the concepts of interest from the study into the Genome Browser.
Information about the Genome Browser is located here:
- Getting Started: http://www.biodalliance.org/started.html
- Adding Data: http://www.biodalliance.org/adding.html
To see a description of a UI control, hover the mouse pointer over the control:
Some highlights of the UI are shown below:
If the study has a genomic variants concept, drag it into the browser for a visualization of variants such as SNPs, unidentified mutations, insertions, and deletions:
- A green upward-pointing arrow represents an insertion.
- A red downward-pointing arrow represents a deletion.
- Clicking an icon displays details about the variant. Below, a blue plus-sign icon is clicked to display details about a SNP: